SOLENZO undertakes to apply the new European Regulation on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data.
Therefore, you will find in this section our policy which describes how your personal data is treated and protected.
Solenzo is the company responsible for processing your personal data collected on our website (the "Site") and in the shop:
150 route de la Saubole
47200 - FOURQUES SUR GARONNE
You can access and change your contact information at any time in your customer area under "my account" and manage your newsletters under "your personal information". To exercise the other rights you have under the regulations on your personal data (right of access, rectification of erroneous data concerning you, and, in the cases and limits provided by the regulations, opposition, deletion of some of your data, limitation, portability with a view to their transmission to a third party or the right to define the fate of your data after your death), or in the event of difficulties relating to the use of your data, you have the possibility of contacting our Data Protection Officer at the address mentioned above, addressing your message to the attention of the GRPP Service. You can also make your request by email on www.babacheap.com in the contact section.
For any information on your rights or in case of unresolved difficulty with our data protection delegate, you can contact the CNIL: www.cnil.fr.
We also inform you that if you are a consumer, you can register on the Bloctel canvassing opposition list.
Why your data is collected
Solenzo collects and records personal data about you for the following purposes:
- Customer account, shopping cart and order management,
- Management of deliveries and order follow-up,
- To meet our legal, accounting and tax obligations (e.g.: keeping supporting accounting documents, managing requests to exercise your rights to your personal data);
- Unless you object, for marketing purposes to meet our legitimate needs for customer knowledge, customer relationship monitoring and customer loyalty (e.g. marketing research, sending our newsletters), improving our products and services (e.g. quality research), compiling sales statistics, satisfaction surveys.
Your data and our service providers
Your data is intended for Solenzo for internal use.
Your data may be made available, in a secure manner, to those service providers linked to Sarl Solenzo for the execution of subcontracted tasks necessary for the management of your account, your orders, the delivery of goods, the routing of our newsletters, the fight against fraud and the making of payments.
Your Personal Data is stored on secure servers in France and will not be transferred by Solenzo outside the European Union (unless you request delivery to a country outside the European Union).
Payments are made in cash, with the order.
Payment is made in euros:
-Either by credit card. You are then redirected to the E.transactions site, known for its reliability in Internet transactions. At no time do we know which numbers you need to provide. We are only notified by the bank that a payment corresponding to the amount of your order has been made to our account. The server is encrypted S.S.L (Secure Socket Layer) in order to protect as effectively as possible all data related to the means of payment, and that at no time does the buyer's bank data transit on Solenzo's computer system.
In all secure areas where the URL address of our Site begins with https:// (where the "s" means secure), information is encrypted and therefore protected before it is transferred over the Internet.
The Site uses several mechanisms in the fight against credit card fraud: Our Site uses a program called "3D Secure" to combat credit card fraud. At the time of online payment, you may be required to identify yourself before finalizing the transaction (via a redirection on your bank's website, via the receipt of an SMS or via personal questions such as date of birth, postal code... known to your bank, to verify your identity), which will automatically block any payment that has not identified you. You may challenge such a refusal to pay, submit comments and/or request human intervention in the analysis of your data by using the contact information provided above.
-Or by bank transfer. We are only informed by the bank that a transfer corresponding to the amount of your order has been made to our account. At no time do we have access to your data.
If we make a refund by transfer, the data transmitted will only be transmitted to our bank.
Retention period for personal data
Solenzo has set the retention period for your personal data to 5 years from:
• For prospects (who have never made a purchase from Solenzo), the date of last contact with our brand.
• For customers (who have already made a purchase), the date of the last purchase.
Beyond this term, the data will be archived for the period necessary to meet our legal, accounting and tax obligations or until the expiry of the limitation periods applicable to actions that may arise from our relationship.
The term cookie encompasses several technologies that make it possible to monitor browsing or analyze the Internet user's browsing. A cookie file allows the sender to identify the terminal in which it is stored, during the validity or registration period of the cookie.
Some of these Cookies are only intended to facilitate the use of our Site by storing information entered in forms or your shopping cart, managing and securing access to reserved and personal areas such as your account, adapting the presentation of our Site according to the type of device used and the display preferences of your device.
Others are not essential to your browsing and are not kept for more than 13 months: when you first browse the Site, we ask for your permission to install these cookies.
These cookies are issued by Solenzo in order to facilitate your navigation on our Site and to establish statistics of frequentation (number of visits, page views, abandonment in the ordering process, etc.) in order to follow and improve the quality of our services.
Our Site also uses computer applications from third parties, which allow the Internet user to share content from our Website with other people or to let those other people know his opinion about content on our Site. This is notably the case with the "Share", "Like" buttons, which come from social networks such as Facebook, "Google+", "Twitter", etc. When the customer consults a page on the Site containing such a button, his browser establishes a direct connection with the social network servers. If he is connected to the social network while browsing, the application buttons are used to link the pages consulted to his user account. The data is stored only where it was entered.
Several possibilities are offered to you to manage cookies.
- The choices offered to you by your navigation software
Most browsers are initially configured to accept cookies, but you can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved on your device or smartphone, on the contrary, whether they are rejected, either systematically, or according to their sender. You can also configure your browser software to accept or reject cookies from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be stored on your device.
We inform you that if your browser is set to refuse all cookies, you will not be able to make purchases or enjoy essential features of our Site, such as storing items in your shopping cart or receiving personalized recommendations. We invite you to configure your browser as well as possible.
The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in your browser's help menu, which will let you know how to change your cookie wishes.
For your information and example, here are the terms and conditions for the main browsers:
- If you are using Internet Explorer
1. From the Tools menu, select "Internet Options".
2. Click the Privacy tab. You will see privacy settings with six options, which allow you to control the number of cookies that will be stored: Block All Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept All Cookies.
- If you use the Mozilla Firefox browser
1. From the Tools menu, select "Options".
2. Select the Privacy tab in the Options window
3. From the drop-down menu, choose "Use custom settings for history". This will bring up the options for cookies and you can choose to allow or decline them by checking the appropriate box.
- If you use the Safari browser
1. In your browser, choose Edit menu > Preferences.
2. Click Security.
3. Click View Cookies.
4. Select the option you want in the "accept cookies" section
- If you use the Google Chrome browser
1. From the Settings menu, select "Show Advanced Settings" at the bottom of the page.
2. Click on the "Content Settings" button in the Privacy section
3. The section at the top of the page that appears then tells you more about cookies and allows you to set the cookies you want. It also allows you to delete currently stored cookies.
- Activate/deactivate certain cookies
Cookies we use - Enable / Disable
Audience analysis cookies - Yes/No
Social network tracking cookies - Yes/No